A fitness journey is tough because it requires more than just hard work. That is the reason why coaches exist – to motivate their clients, track their progress, and help them achieve their goals.
Tyson gives out important bits of advice that will help you make better decisions for your health and improve your life.
Do you ever consider what you do and how it affects the ROI of your life?
You will learn:
- Advantages of getting coached
- Personality affects motivation
- Pre-workout caffeine and its effects
- Muscle recovery and sleep
- Hot showers versus cold showers after a workout
For iTunes & YouTube:
Follow Tyson on:
Facebook: Tyson Brown
Free Gifts & Links
20 High Protein Meal Plans: http://bit.ly/2C7jVaY
Free Intermittent Fastin Cheat Sheet: www.tysonbrown.com.au/if