Trainers exist to help people in their health and fitness industry. Their purpose is to work with clients, discover approaches that will benefit them in achieving their goals, keeping them on track, and motivate them to be the best version of themselves.
Tyson is an exemplary trainer even though he does not have the usual physique that people see on other trainers. He explains how his struggles and daily human experience allow him to connect more to his clients. Ultimately, he triumphs at how he faces and handles every challenge in his life and use it to help his clients achieve satisfactory results in their life.
Do you ever consider what you do and how it affects the ROI of your life?
You will learn:
- Importance of being aware of oneself
- How struggles shape a person
- How a trainer inspires a client
- A healthy trainer-client relationship is important
- Genetics play a part in your fitness journey
- What you need from a trainer
For iTunes & YouTube:
Follow Tyson on:
Facebook: Tyson Brown
Free Gifts & Links
20 High Protein Meal Plans: http://bit.ly/2C7jVaY
Free Intermittent Fastin Cheat Sheet: www.tysonbrown.com.au/if