The Fitness Industry has come a long way. It has become one of the most successful industries that people go into. With that being said, information is readily available in our world today that varies from myths, fun facts, evidence-based researches, peer reviews, and others.
Everything can be found on the internet. The question is: Is this information true and reliable?
Tyson and Menno debunk three common myths in the fitness world. They provide an intensive explanation for each myth and give out results from research studies. They value experience for learning and encourage people to focus on the modifiable factors that affect their fitness journey.
Do you ever consider what you do and how it affects the ROI of your life?
You will learn:
- Who Menno Henselmans is
- Myth #1: Slow metabolism
- Correlation of energy expenditure and appetite
- Components of energy expenditure
- What is a luxury problem?
- Biggest challenge: Cope with a lower energy intake
- Myth #2: Body fat set point
- Adaptive metabolism and thermogenesis
- Myth #3: Metabolic damage
- Constraint energy expenditure
- Benefits of strength training over cardio
For iTunes & YouTube:
Follow Tyson on:
Facebook: Tyson Brown
Free Gifts & Links
20 High Protein Meal Plans: http://bit.ly/2C7jVaY
Free Intermittent Fastin Cheat Sheet: www.tysonbrown.com.au/if
Where To Find Menno Henselmans